Interested in broader LGBTQ+ health advocacy or research? Looking for an environment some have described as: collaborative, supportive, enthusiastic, goofy, passionate and dedicated? Think about joining one of the Medical Student Pride Alliance's national teams—more info and next steps on their website!
Six departments are all looking for new members! They include:
- External Affairs: manages relationships with organizations both at a national and a local level
- Marketing: develops MSPA’s brand and maximizes aesthetic impact
- Financial Affairs: responsible for the financial health and compliance of the organization
- Research and Analytics: manages the scholarly activities and resources of MSPA and its members
- Campus Affiliates: provides a forum for collective action and collaboration between LGBTQ+ medical students; responsible for all chapter affairs
- Organizational Development and Administration: responsible for overseeing administrative tasks and organizational hygiene necessary for MSPA’s successful operation